Saturday, March 13, 2010

The One when Nicole turned 18; 7-30-06

So this is when the birthday breakfast tradition began. I always wake my girls up on their birthday singing Happy Birthday in a silly voice. They expect it every year! I wanted to do something goofy for Nicole's 18th. I couldn't believe that my first baby girl was turning 18! This is what I came up with.

I decorated the dining room in every bit of party decor I had. I made a CD of all kinds of kid birthday songs and had that playing as we led her out to the dining room while blindfolded. Jessica and Karlee attacked her with those confetti popping cans as we took off her blindfold! I made huge pancakes and the top ones were shaped like an 18! We had fun! What should I do for her 22nd birthday coming this summer?







No comments:

Post a Comment