Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The One when Karlee graduated from the 8th grade; June 2008

Karlee's 8th grade graduation took place at Corona High School. Citrus Hills Intermediate can't house that many students and their families. We were very far away but I had a pretty good lens.
I will remember this day for two reasons; one, my last baby girl was now out of intermediate school and headed to scary, scary high school and two, right after she walked we got a phone call that my horse Lady had gotten loose and was headed toward a main road! No worries; she was saved!


If the students are getting any kind of recognition, rather than call each student and their award, they are given this envelope to open later.


Headed toward the Santiago Principal to shake hands.


When we got back to the house we ate, celebrated, and took lots of family pictures in the front yard.


He's in trouble...

My sister Jane with her nieces; they are more like sisters. They adore her and she them.


My Pops with us. They call him Papas.

My Ma with us. They call her Nannies(Cole), Nans (Jess), and Nanners (Kar).

Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen is the BOMB!

I can't believe my Karlee Q is growing so fast. Where does the time go? I love you my sweet Karlee Jean.








No comments:

Post a Comment