Thursday, March 25, 2010

The One when Jessie girl turned 18... AND got a nose ring; 8-9-09

Jessica wanted one thing for her 18th birthday; a nose ring. I did not want her to have one and said no every time she brought it up. She surprisingly was OK with my decision but I wondered if when she did turn 18 she'd go get it anyway.

More of our fun birthday tradition of enormous pancakes and loads of birthday decorations!

Whoa.. WAY too close to the flames! Is silly string flammable? I almost killed my kid on her 18th birthday.. well, Karlee almost killed her. Hmmm...

I hope your wish comes true, goose.

See that smile? Her wish did come true. She planned our day with the movies and BJ's for lunch. I made a pit stop at the Corona Swap Meet (Nicole told me to go there) and I didn't tell her what we were doing until we got out of the truck.
She immediately began to sweat. I secretly hoped she'd back out.


Still smiling!

Looks cute.. I guess! :)


Lunch...
Happy Birthday Jessie Girl! You are beautiful!









No comments:

Post a Comment