Monday, April 26, 2010

The One when we took the boat out!

Since Dave brought home a boat one Christmas morning, we try to be pretty regular about using it. I'm not much of a water person. This is some evidence that I did try tubing but I still don't like it. I like this raft because it is like a big sofa. I like sofas. We went to Silverwood Lake with the Karr family, my sister Jane, Jessie's friend Alyse, and our nephew Matthew.


The calm before the storm.


Justice did not want his mom going out to ride without him. She went anyway and Dave drug him to shore!

He of course settled down and found something to play with while he waited for mommy to come back!
And mom had fun with Nicole and Jane!
So did Victoria, Jane and I!

Hold on tight ladies!


Look Justice! No hands!

I like it nice and slow like this! See! It is like a sofa! I like sofas.

Jessie and Karlee with cousin Matthew.

He's pooped.


I'd say she had fun! Wouldn't you?
























6 comments:

  1. Geez! How many blogs did you do? Love the pictures of Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the justice pics - and that Dave was laughing. My kind of guy. And, I love sofas, too. Well written, and funny - just like I like em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JNo!! It was a good one indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, my son throws a fit and you give him a beer, which he clearly finished off. Love the pictures. That was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously!!! I didn't notice the beer til after! Funny!

    ReplyDelete