Monday, April 26, 2010

The One when we play at the beach.

We Lakins and Dodsons like to get our RV's fired up and spend the day at Bolsa Chica. Come join us this summer!


Jessie girl

Karlee Q

Picole Juice



Megan

He thinks he is still 20!


Twins


Gorgeous


Modeling??

Jess and Coie


The kids started a marshmallow fight after they had eaten all the smores they could!



Anthony and Nicole the moment before.....


...the marshmallow in the FACE!

Dog pile!

Karen and Lee


Karen and Kyle



Jenna, her Laker girls, and The Face!









































2 comments:

  1. I think there was a boy missing from your photos. :( Just kidding. Great pics. I love the one of you in the trailer! Kinda sad I missed the mushfellow fight. But I wasn't sorry then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.... glad I didn't post him!

    ReplyDelete