Friday, August 27, 2010

The One when Picole Juice turns 22! July 30, 2010

Being that this is a post about Nicole's birthday, it is only appropriate that the first picture be of food. Her Facebook friends will appreciate this.


We have a birthday tradition where you get to choose what you want for dinner on your birthday. She chose beef, chicken, and shrimp kabobs. I made some veggie ones for me too. It looks like I made too much but they polished them off!


We started the day with some fun pictures in the front yard...



Aw... I need to print and frame this one. My girls Rock!

My first born has grown up WAY too fast... sniff.


This one is just a goof. This kid is just a goof.... Jessie, Jessie, Jessie.



Had to fit The Face in somewhere!
What is a father to do....
OK.... all 3 of my girls have grown up WAY too fast... triple sniff.
So cute!



There is hardly ever a serious picture that involves the girls and their Aunt Jane!



The. Ugliest. Cake. Ever. Yummy though!



The jokes about my beautiful cake clearly cracks them up.



Thought bubble: "Hmmm... that thing IS pretty ugly."




Make a wish anyway.. Wish: "I wish my cake was pretty."



Blow out the 22 candles! "Please come true wish!!"



Out Loud: "Nope. STILL ugly. It better taste good."



Presents!! Thanks for the wine in the pretty cat bottle Laura and G!"


Trash boy... We will keep him.



What???? Karlee got a bike on Nicole's birthday????


Nah... It is Nicole's and I think she was just as happy and surprised as Karlee was!
Happy Birthday Picole Juice! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment